Ring ring... ring ring...


So I'm checking out the interwebs, surfing the tubes and I happen to hear about these things. I know you all go catatonic when I bring up anything made by GW that has a round base, but I think these are pretty nifty, and I may be purchasing a pack of these.

These are wound counters. You can stick these on your 40mm bases to keep track of how many wounds your model has taken without having to place a die or a token next to the model to get knocked around or confuse you.
Don't like the green? No problem, you can get these in 14 different colors including black and clear. When you order these, you get two of each of the rings for 1-4 wounds.
Now if you have models that have more than 4 wounds you are kinda screwed, unless you want to put two rings on the same base. I also don't like the script too much. Looks like it'd'll be cool for Tau, but not so much for my Space pups. Lastly, these bases come in 40mm and 25mm, but what about my multi-wound Terminator? But who know, maybe in the future they will do different sizes.
Anywho, if you'd like to check it out for yourself, check it out at http://back2base-ix.com/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=2140.

3 Response to "Ring ring... ring ring..."

  1. Butt Head says:

    Those are pretty cool!

    They are neat but do they slide on from the bottom, or do you have to drop it down over the whole model?

    I believe you can do it either way (which means you would slide from teh bottom). There was something specific about that on the web site. That said something about "dont worry if your model sticks out over the edge of the base, slide the do-whacky on from the bottom."

Powered by Blogger