Be afraid...

Be Very Afraid! The Black Ark approaches.







5 Response to "Be afraid..."

  1. Butt Head says:

    Ummm...I thought Stuart had the Dark Elf army?

    You'll need a second repeating bolt thrower before long.. and whoever decided the hydra should be an all metal model aint getting into heaven..

    When is the last time Stuart played Warhammer?

    And I already have a second bolt thrower, it is under construction still. As are my Black Guard.

    That's not the whole army yet...but it is what I have done so far.

    Epic fail!

    Not ONCE did you say, "My Dark Elf army is the greatest power of evil in central Texas."

    Nor did you say, "BOOM! Repeating bolt thrower!"

    You didn't even bother to mention, "I think a potential mate would see an awful lot in someone who wields this kind of power."

    You disappoint me sir!

    http://vimeo.com/2958560

    *hangs his head in shame*

Powered by Blogger