Bolts-a-Plenty!

So things have gone down hill. I really haven't done anything since Wednesday. I worked 13 hours on Thursday and Friday and I was tired. Saturday, as you know, we got the new puppy, and on Sunday Tamara surprised me with Rock Band 2 for the Wii I got her for xmas. Yesterday, we had our livingroom painted, so crap...

There have been some updates. I recieved my Warriors, while we were down in Houston picking up Finnley, we were like 2 miles from one of the 50-odd GW stores, so I went in and picked up a Dwarf Engineer. So as of now, all I need for my list is:

Bolt Thrower (with 3 crew)

King Alric (with 2 shield Bearers)

Engineer

6 Hammerers

So because I have been working on stuff on the assembly line, it is hard to judge exactly how much I have painted. I think for the end of this weekend, I am going to try to have 10 Quarrelers completed, and have the warrirors assembled.

1 Response to "Bolts-a-Plenty!"

  1. Awww the puppy is cute but he seems a little sad..

Powered by Blogger