Pew pew!

So today I started by painting my Thunderers and Quarrelers. I put the chainmail on the minis, and then the Knarloc Green and Mordian Blue accent colors.

My Thunderers with their Chainmail, Blue and Green.


The Quarrelers, soon to be joined by their Musician!

After that I put some paint on my Gyrocopter. I'm not exactly sure I'm happy with it. The colors are my Barak Varr blue, and the yellow for the Engineer's Guild. The yellow looks bad at the moment because it is the Iyanden Darksun, and that makes it a mustard color. I hate hate hate, painting yellow, so I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do after the base coat is done.


My Gyrocopter with the pilot sitting next to it, and yes, that yellow is THAT ugly in person!

In other news, I bought some bits off of eBay that will allow me to finish up my Quarrelers. Next week I'm planning to buy my box of Warriors that will finish up my Warrirors and Longbeards.

I didn't get to beards today, and I doubt I will tomorrow. There is some thingy going on at work, so I get to work with the kids until 4:30 then be back by 6 to talk with parents. Whee!

In sad news, I have cleared the Space Pups off of my desk. I don't think I'll be working on them until I'm done with these dwarfs, unless I get to a point where I can't stand the sight of stunties and need a break.

Anywho, until later...

3 Response to "Pew pew!"

  1. HA! The Gyrocopter's gonna look great.. (especially when it blows up..)

    You don't think it looks TOO checkered? I know that the dorf gyrocopter is supposed to look a little comical, but I don't want it looking laughable.

    Naw.. when the blades are spinning really fast you wont even notice all the checkering.. =p

Powered by Blogger