Druchii Test Models

So I've been painting up some color tests for my models. And well one of my characters got painted in the process. The model was too cool not to.


I chose color schemes that were appropriately dark elfy, and also quick enough that I can mass paint my rank and file guys. I haven't decide what the hell I'm going to do do with the Corsairs yet..they are almost too cool to mass paint. Maybe I can think of a clever way to make them all unique. Anyway..on to the models:








3 Response to "Druchii Test Models"

  1. Butt Head says:

    I'd like to "borrow" that first model for a couple of nights. She gives me funny feelings in my privates......

    Those look nice. Are those glowing eyes I see on "Ms. Asscheeks"? Its hard to tell from the pic, but it looks like you made the glow light up part of the rest of her face, I really like that effect. Looks sweet!

    Very nice.. and yeah that first model has some ass hangin out..

Powered by Blogger