Lizardmen list

Okay, here's a list I've been playing around with:

Saurus Old Blood
Light armor
Blade of Realities (Ld test for every hit or slain, no save)
Enchanted shield
riding a Carnosaur

Skink Chief
Light Armor
Shield
Staff of the Lost Sun (Range 18", St 5, Multiple shots x3)
riding a Terradon

Skink Priest - Lvl 2
Plaque of Tepok (Knows one more spell than normal)
Dispell scroll
riding an Engine of the Gods

Skink Priest
2 Dispell scrolls

20 Saurus Warriors with spears
full command

20 Saurus Warriors with spears
full command

11 Skink skirmishers with blowpipes

11 Skink skirmishers with blowpipes

6 Chameleon Skinks

10 Temple Guard
Ancient Guardian has the Sword of the Hornet (always strikes first)
full command
Magical Banner - Plaque of Dominion (Enemy wizards within 18" must take stupid test)

3 Terradon riders

2250pts

EDIT: So, in order to add some magic to my list without taking a Slaan, I've added the EotG to my list.

5 Response to "Lizardmen list"

  1. I don't know crap about WHFB or Lizards, but it looks pretty scary. Did you ditch your cavalry-type lizards, or am I missing those? I thought they looked pretty neat.

    Butt Head says:

    Haven't ditched them, but they aren't in this list. I'd have to drop the terradons and the Temple Guard because they are very expensive. Even though they are fast, I prefer the Temple Guard over the Cold One riders. The TG are just a rock solid unit.

    Jwolf says:

    Temple Guard are amazing; troops with 2+ saves in combat rock.

    Looks like a fun list, if a bit light on the magic, but that's what happens when you go Oldblood. Why no Engine?

    Butt Head says:

    I have 2 Stegadons. The first one I made was just a regular Ancient and he did so well, that i got another and put a Skink Chief on him with the War spear. I guess I've just been resistant to going with much magic (I guess I shoulda been a Dwarf player).

    My view of magic is changing though and I'm going to put an Engine on my first Steggie I made. I'm even thinking of adding a Slaan at some point, but all the options just confuse me..

    SLAAN SLAAN SLAAN SLAAN SLAAN!

    Once you go Slaan you never go back.

Powered by Blogger