NEXT!



So Tamara was giving me crap because after I had finished my 2000 point Space Pup army, I still had an ass-ton of marines sitting around. Well I am pretty tired of painting Space Pup grey, so I decided that I'll paint them up as another chapter. I was looking through the different chapters and I had a few criteria. I didn't want to paint any of the "usual suspects (Ultramarines, Blood Angels, etc), so I looked for some of the other chapters and game up with the Angels of Retribution. A Dark Angels founding.

BoLS has decal for AoR so that was the nail in the coffin, as it were. So here is my first attempt.

Second, I started my Ironclad. For this guy I wanted him to look beefy, and less vulnerable than a regular Dread. I bought som of the leg cowls from the Dark Angles Dread, and put them on the back of the lower legs. This makes the smooth covering right above the feet, go all the way around the back of the legs. I wanted somet hing to beef up the crapace, and looks like the picture of the "real" Ironclad, so I used tank treads. I am not sure if I want them to be a bit smoother. Lastly I used some more treads on the hips to make them look like they are more protected.

Not sure if you can see it, but I have cut out notches at the bottom of the chest on either side, thats where the secondary weapons will go. I wanted it to look a bit more like the FW Dreads



1 Response to "NEXT!"

  1. Butt Head says:

    They look great! I'm gonna start working on my Catachan IG pretty soon.

Powered by Blogger