I'm seeing RED.....



So, I had abunch of extra Smurfs lying around AND I had been wanting to make an Assault oriented army of SMs. John had Black Templars. Pidge has Space Wolves. Calvin has Grey Nights. I had first looked at the Dark Angels, but really didn't like the units. I had been thinking of Blood Angels and the BoLS did thier articles on them and I was hooked.... I got enough models for 2 10 man Tac squads, a Terminator Squad, and an 8 man Veteran Assault squad. They've been stripped and primed with a maroon primer....

4 Response to "I'm seeing RED....."

  1. Woot! Looking good! I take it the Simple Green worked out for yas.

    Butt Head says:

    Yes, It worked. Better on the metal models, but still worked..

    How did the plastic models survive their 24 hours of chemical hell?

    Butt Head says:

    They actually did very well.. Projects on hold right now, though, as I'm working on finishing the Ultramarines before I move on...

Powered by Blogger