Almost got all the buildings I need...











Okay, Since interest in City Fight seems to have faded. I'm just making a bunch of buildings that we can use in regular games (If we ever play again...)

4 Response to "Almost got all the buildings I need..."

  1. Are the new two story ones going to have 2nd floors? It would seem to be a waste to have a building so tall, without usable room on the top floors.

    Butt Head says:

    They will have second floors, yes. I am going to try to put a top/roof on them as well...

    Butt Head says:

    Since no one, except Pidge, really seems interested in City Fight anymore, I decided not to build the big cathedral or the raised sections. I'm just going to build some regular buildings. I now wish I hadn't spent all that money on the new terrain buildings, but, Oh well...

    That makes me a sad panda.

Powered by Blogger