Time to Cowboy Up!

Well I finally did it. I finished my 10 warriors. It only took me a couple hours, and was no big deal. I think they look pretty good. I don't have any pics because Tamara is off to Brazil this week for Dell.

I figure that this week I'll finish the last 10 warriors. With Tamara gone, I'll probably have a bit on my time on my hands. I think I'm getting jazzed up to finish the Dwarfs (or at least jazzed up to be on to something different).


After that I'll only have the General, shieldberers, BSB and the last Engineer.

In totally unrelated news, I went to BFG on Saturday, and they had a WHFB tourny going on. I counted 1 Wood Elf, 1 High Elf, 1 Dwarf, 1 Warriors of Chaos, 1 Vampier, and 5 Skaven armies (Including at least 8 HPA's).

I also placed an order for Honoured Imperium, I just think it looks cool.

Anywho, I am done feeling sorry for myself, decided to just get over it, stop pouting and get to work.

4 Response to "Time to Cowboy Up!"

  1. Does get to work include getting some games under your belt with those wonderfully painted Dwarfs? It takes playing to get comfortable with the rules so you can thrive.

    Of course I will, but it looks like it may be a while as our group doesn't seem to be playing on the weekends anymore.

    I think I am the only one unable to play on the weekend at least through the next month. Tom has been available every Sunday, and Jason is usually flexible unless there is a conflict in scheduling. Calvin is usually good on a Saturday.

    Now all of this may change tomorrow, but that has been pretty much everyone's schedule from what I have seen. Calvin did have Tx Relays a week or so ago so that put him on the WHFB sidelines.

    Butt Head says:

    Yup, been available just about every Sunday. I've actually boxed the Lizards up and put them in the attic. I think I'm just about done with Warhammer as a whole. I only have one day a week that I'm available and even then, I have the boys with me, so all I really get to do is paint models every once in awhile. I need a new hobby..

Powered by Blogger