Okay so this weekend I created my warlord on a stick.. er.. on a war-litter.. All in all I think it came out nicely.. I used bitz and pieces from all over the place and gave it a rather slapdash paint job. As with my other paint jobs I will dip this one and it will bring out the details.. or if nothing else, hide the mess..

Here's the pre-dip picture.. I'll put the post dip picture up here in a day or two when I actually have the dip done..

5 Response to " "

  1. Very nice. Very ratty.

    That totally has the "pffft I fear that not! OUCH! Not in the face!" look to it!

    I can't wait to see it dipped. I'm really amazed at the before and after look with dipping.

    I don't think it will be super bad.. but it's not something to laugh at..

    It's basically Queek, on a stick.. But without the "no armor save" weapon that Queek has..

    He also has a better set of saves than Queek and a higher strength, but he doesn't give me the bad ass Stormvermin which could be an issue..

    I really like the kitbash. You made something very Skaven-ey, that is totally playable and would work great ranked up. Bravo.

    I have it dipped and will post pics as soon as it's dry enough to move..

Powered by Blogger