Crewed Dilemma

So here is my first bolt thrower with crew.

And heres my second




The bolt thrower kit is a pretty nice metal kit, but as you may be able to tell, the minis are exactly the same. I tried to make them look different, but I'm not sure if they look too much alike.


So what I did is I bought some previous edition Dwarf war machine crew and painted them up. But I'm not sure I like them either. To me they look a bit like lawn gnomes especially with the pointed boots.

1 Response to "Crewed Dilemma"

  1. This is a clear sign from the dorf gods that you should only ever field one bolt thrower..

    Or you can do what the rest of us do and ignore this minor fact..

    All of my jezzails look exactly alike and I used to field 12 of them.. You just kinda have to get over it..

    They look nice btw..

Powered by Blogger