Two posts in two day?!

Well I finished up my Thunderers today (except the sides of the bases). I fell pretty good about them. The eyes look a bit like they have mascara on, but I don't like it when you paint in the whites of the eyes, because at the distance that you look at minis, you wouldn't be able to see the whites of person's eyes at a comparable distance. But that just me on that.

One of the things I am considering is making a movement tray for them out of my modular movement tray pack I bought yesterday. I think I may be able to just make a tray for them out of scattered parts, but I think it may be a waste, as I don't they they'll be moving too much once they are placed, and who knows if I'll want to put more than 10 into a unit. I'm not sure about it at the moment.

So as I stated, I bought a set of the modular movement trays, so yesterday i put them together, and then green stuffed the gaps, then primed them, and then stuck on my sheet magnet. So here is how it looks with my 14 Hammerers.

Heres a view from the back, I think they look pretty good.
I know that the bases I bout are a bit taller than normal GW bases, so I put my Thunderers into the movement tray to see if it make them look goofy, and I've decided that the stunties don't look bad at all, so I'm happy about that.
.
So I have found that if I sit down and get some work done, I can do more than 5 models a week. So I am going for a big challenge this week. I am going to paint up my (from left to right) Rune Smith, two Engineers, and six war machine crew. I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle it, but I'll give it a shot.

Thats it for today.

1 Response to "Two posts in two day?!"

  1. Dorfs are coming along great. Keep up the good work.

Powered by Blogger