Opinions...







So, I like the black on the Lord and his Grails, but I'm not sold on the white for the KotR. I'm thinking of going with blue for them and gray for the Errant knights.

They are the "Knights of the Ironfist". Does them SM Imperial Fist transfer look corny on the shield? I have no Brettonian transfers, but a assload of SM...

Excuse the picture quality and they are all still works in progress...

2 Response to "Opinions..."

  1. I like the black. I dont much like the white or the blue for some reason.

    As for the transfers, I think the Imperial Fist one looks better than most of the crappy Bret transfers. I have some somewhere but they universally suck.

    I think the ImpFists looks find. I would just make sure that you don't plaster it EVERYWHERE! I would throw in some other transfers on the other blank areas.

Powered by Blogger