Blackguardses

I haven't had much time to paint with Mardi Gras last weekend and packing for my site visits this week. I did redesign my Black Guard paintscheme though and managed to get the front rank painted up. There's also a preview in there of my kitbashed BSB Master if you squint real hard. I do still need to paint the banner for this unit, but I'm still working on what I want it to look like, so that may have to wait since I wont be getting any painting done at all this next week. So much for keeping up with the Joneses (Pidges)

1 Response to "Blackguardses"

  1. Hey, those look nice. I really like the purple. And the black armor with silver highlights look nifty.

    My only complaint is that your musician looks like 1000 times better than mine. Most of the Dorf musicians look dumb.

Powered by Blogger