Urban Terrain opinion



So, I put the two small terrain sets together last night and made a huge 18'x24' terrain piece that I think looks fricken awsome, but I wondered if it's maybe too big. I placd my sandbag sets around it and it makes an awesome central objective to try and maintain and control. What do you guys think?

6 Response to "Urban Terrain opinion"

  1. It looks awesome. I think it needs some battle damage though. I don't know if its too big. I haven't played a city fight battle before. Is there alot of fighting inside buildings?

    Butt Head says:

    Yes, there is fighting inside buildings. Some of the objectives are to 'take' certain buildings. I need to re-read the rules over 'intact' buildings as they have new rules now...

    Butt Head says:

    Due to the overwhelming response, I'm just going to build them the way I want and screw it if it doesn't work...

    Yeah, I hear the crickets when I respond as well.

    Jwolf says:

    It looks great. Heck, I'd figure out a use for that at BoLSCon if you got it finished. I'd even paint it for you this coming Sunday at bigred's house. Email me at bolscon@gmail.com if your interested - my blogreading is really off right now, as I'm sort of gluing half the world together and painting it.

    And yes, it is too big for general use - that's 12.5% of a board in one piece, meaning for general play that's half the terrain.

    Butt Head says:

    I'll get it together myself, but thanks for the offer. And, It's only going to be for Cityfight/Planetstrike games anyway.

Powered by Blogger