Space Pups News



Paraphrasing from BoLS:

Looks like the LR Exterminator is out. This makes me sad. I have only used my LR:E once, but I really liked the fluffyness of it. Oh well, Tom, if you have need for two LR:E, let me know, or maybe Calvin would like them for his new Guard army :) Looks like we may be getting a new Land Raider?! Yay! Another one of those bastards to buy and put together! Rumors of Assault Cannon Sponsons.

Looks like everyone but Blood Claws will still have True Grit. It appears Grey Hunters will NOT be equipped like regular Tac Marines (with Bolter, BP, and Chainsword), but it looks like everyone that has a Bolter (not a Plasma Rifle) will be able to rapid fire and then charge?!
Blood Claws Weapon Skill is getting bumped to 4, but Ballistic stays at 3 Personally I think this is a bad idea. BCs are the "scouts" of the Wolves and I think they should be a bit sucky. This may be because they are taking the +2 on the charge away, they didnt really discuss that.

Long Fangs may actually becomes useful. It seems they will still be able to split fire, but they may also become relentless, meaning they can move and shoot, or they can drive up in a Razorback, pop out, and shoot! BUT if they still cost the same as a Land Raider (248 points for 5 dudes with 4 Lascannons), and still get no extra wounds, I don't see me taking them too often. I would probably use them if one of those two things weren't the case.

Bjorn the Fell Handed will be coming back. He is a super-Venerable Dread. Him and Leman Russ and the Emporer used to cruise for chicks on Friday nights. Rumor is that he will have AV 14 on (at least) his front armor.

Some stuff about Ragnar, one of the ICs, seems his gives fleet (to the army, or just his unit I don't know) and something called Rending claws to his unit (+1 attacks). Somewhere else they also said he will give outflank.

Still looks like October release.


1 Response to "Space Pups News"

  1. Forge World is better than having an AC replaced on a 100 degree day...oh Joy! And cheap at twice the price!

Powered by Blogger