Bowling Shirts


OK I've totally dropped the ball on this. I have spent the afternoon looking online, and I think the cheapest shirts I've found is here.

Personally I like the Alley Cat shirt. It comes in four
colors; Khaki/Jade, Khaki/Navy, Black Silver, and Red/Black. I am partial to the Khaki/Jade.

The shirt starts out at $26.95. You can get the shirt embroidered for $6 for the first ten letters, and an extra buck for every additional ten letters.

We could get the team name on the back, but thats an extra $15.

One of the other little things I think is neat is the embellishments you can get put on the shirt. Personally I think we should get the skull and crossbones on the right collar.

Anywho, it says we should expect 7-10 days for embroidery, so we'll need to make some decisions soon. Let me know what you think. Do you like the style, colors etc etc etc. If you have a suggestion, lets hear it!

Addendum.

Well SOMEONE has bitched about the fact that there are no pockets on the above shirts. I looked around a bit more and found these. I am partial to the camel/black one. And they have one pocket. So what do you think?

5 Response to "Bowling Shirts"

  1. Butt Head says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

    It doesn't look like it. Is that something you are looking for? It never even occurred to me.

    I really like the first ones. Sans pocket.

    That's my vote. And with the logo..and with the embroidery.

    Naturally I'd want the sort of greenish/white to match my army scheme. But that's just me.

    Butt Head says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Whatever you guys decide is cool with me.

Powered by Blogger