All tagged up!


So I spent the afternoon putting tags (Labels) on all the posts for the blog (all 163 odd posts). If you have a minute, go through your posts and see if I have done an adequate job tagging your posts. If you think it is tagged wrong, feel free to change it, I just ask that you look through all the tags to see if there is one that fits your post before you create a new one. If you feel I have tagged one of your posts incorrectly, I'm sorry, I was doing my best.

Anywho... so yeah, this is day 4 of my vacation...

4 Response to "All tagged up!"

  1. Butt Head says:

    I think it looks great!

    Thanks! I hope I tagged your posts correctly.

    Butt Head says:

    You did, although I think most of my painting should be listed under "Humor"...:)

    Hey, at least you paint!

Powered by Blogger