Kitbash!

So I'm very much not a fan of the GW Dark Elf Dark Riders. So I really don't like the idea of paying $12 a model for models I don't even like. So I pondered and came up with a kitbash that seems promising.

Thoughts?

4 Response to "Kitbash!"

  1. Butt Head says:

    So, which kits are you bashing?

    I don't think that looks bad.. would be interesting to see it painted.. Just invent some fluff why they look the way they do.. (or for house games say... these are my riders and yall can goto hell.. )

    What about the DE models do you not like? Looks like you've replaced both the horse and the rider..

    The normal Dark Riders models use those stupid grinning horses and the riders themselves are just fugly.

    These are the new Wood Elf Wild Riders horses, old metal wood elf light cavalry legs, Dark Elf warrior torso, a mix of dark elf warrior and corsair arms and wood elf scout heads.

    Yeah the grinning horses make me think of the grinning cat..heh.. kinda silly really..

Powered by Blogger