We may need to change up the graphics

With everyone shuffling armies, we may need to change up Oxymoron graphics.
Calvin is doing the sisters, so I supose he should have...
John is going to Black Templars
or IG
And Tom is back to Ultramarines.
And Jason... oh I guess Jason is still busy playing WoW.
And for my blue, non-space pup marines.
OK. Need to whip up a graphic with all that in it.

4 Response to "We may need to change up the graphics"

  1. Thank you sir. May I have another?

    I can't help but notice that you left your own army choice off this list. May I suggest the following:

    http://ninecooks.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/vanilla.jpg

    Jwolf says:

    Okay, the WoW photo is nearly perfect, though it could use a not-hot chick in a hot-chick witch outfit to be perfect.

    Or to be even more accurate, an out-of-work 45yo male plumber in a hot-chick costume, but there is a certain degree of reality I think we're all best not interacting with.

    And what's not to love about nuns with guns?

    I would actually prefer a cut scene from Enemy at the Gate where the Reds defending Stalingrad are handing out a rifle to a conscript then the ammo to the next guy..."when the man in front of you falls, pick up the rifle and fight!" Really captures the beauty of the IG.

    Yeah, I was looking for something like that, but I couldnt figure out how to put a video clip in.

Powered by Blogger