Ultramarines Part 3




Here are the requested pics of the Dreads for Pidge. I also got to thinking about my Redeemer and how I wasn't impressed by the solid blue paint job. Pidge's comment about liking the Black/Blue LR got me thinking about it, then I saw a master-class painted Crusader on the GW website, so i combined the two. If ya think it looks too cheesey, I'll remove the white panels and leave the bottom half black.

6 Response to "Ultramarines Part 3"

  1. Personally, I prefer just the black and blue. I like all the extra bits on it tho.

    I think you need to put some soot stains on the end of your flame cannons.

    Butt Head says:

    Yeah, I still need to put the dirt and mud around the treads and bottom. I haven't made up my mind if I like the white yet...

    The only problem I'm seeing with the LRs is that with all the cool bits you put on the Redeemer, it makes the other one a bit plain...

    Butt Head says:

    I kinda planned it that way. The Redeemer is for my HQ (Carrying a Chapter Master of Special Character). The LR is just for my Termies..

    LOL "just my termies"

    Thats a good plan then.

    Great post thhanks

Powered by Blogger