Updates

First. I have given the three of you access to customize the layout of the page
(I will do it, or I guess one of you can do it) for John when he gets a chance to sign in. I really dont care what it looks like. If you find a better planner for the Calendar than the crappy one I found, feel free to put it up.


I put the team picture up. Calvin, do you have a version of just the SW one?

What I did today. I spend today doing shoulders.


I am finally able to differentiate between my different squads. Grey Hunters will have red and black on their right shoulder, split down the middle.




The Blood Claws colors are supposed to be yellow and red. I think I am going to paint up on of the guys in red and yellow and see how it looks, but I kinda like red and yellow. Just an FYI, these are the first coats of red and yellow in the foundation paints. I plan I putting the brighter colors on tomorrow.

2 Response to "Updates"

  1. Yeah I'll send you the SW layer. I had a helluva time finding a SW chapter badge so I had to actually find a painted transfer and photoshop the hell out of it.

    Dunno how this all works but I am available for a game Sunday or Monday 28th or 29th...let me know.

Powered by Blogger