Commisar musings

So after playing Tom's guard today and facing his Commisar lord I think I have found an issue. Tom is using (I believe) the Commisar-Colonel (or is it Colonel-Commisar) Gaunt mini (seen below)

The problem with Gaunt is that he is just too, "OK guys lets all gather around for a group hug and then go kill the heretics!"
I think Tom needs an ass-kicking commisar that will put the fear of god into his enemies. I was cruising the GW site and found they had a whole page dedicated to commisar minis. Out of the ones there, I think this guy is the scariest.

But thats just my own personal $0.02.

1 Response to "Commisar musings"

  1. Butt Head says:

    I've never seen that one before. He is pretty sweet looking.

    I would eventually like to get the actual Commissar Lord model, but right now they are all on back order because GW couldn't keep up with the demand. The Steel Legion Commissar with the gas mask is my 2nd favorite.

Powered by Blogger