Updates! Crimson Templars

So my first batch of shipments from eBay and GW are in and here are the fruits of my labors. I have created a Crusader squad of Black Templars. I have added a Chaplin to lead them, and 
The next thing I really like about this squad is the neophytes. I got some Warriors of Chaos helmeted heads from WHFB and cut the horns off. I also did a bit of surgery so they are all sporting chain swords. I got an old-school Castellan mini off of eBay for about $3, but hes in pretty bad shape, I'm not sure if I'll use him.

Sticking with the Imperial Fists successors, my next squad is a pretty vanilla Crimson Fists squad. I mainly got these ones so I could paint up Pedro Kantor. I think his mini is one of the best Space Marine Minis out there. 
Along with these guys I bought the Crimson Fists accessory packs, so that I would have the raised shoulder pads. Everyone in the squad has one.
I just got my next check for proctoring the SAT, so I have another order to GW for my next squads. 

Well thats what I've been up to, how about everyone else?

4 Response to "Updates! Crimson Templars"

  1. My neophytes have had those converted heads for a good long time. It is the best full helm for them I think.

    You have those on your dudes? I thought so, but wasn't sure. Now I know where I got the idea that they looked so cool.

    Butt Head says:

    I went by Wonko's today to look at the new Lemun Russ model. Eric gave it to me to assemble and paint, so he could display it in his store until June 5th, then I have the option to buy it....

    Thats pretty awesome!

Powered by Blogger