GW Pulls The Plug on Custodes, Sends More Units To Legends
-
[image: Adeptus Custodes Legends]
The 11th Edition Adeptus Custodes Legends list cuts more units, sending old
Forge World kits to Legends, but it also sp...
13 hours ago
RSS Feed
Twitter
eff...
What does that mean?
I do believe it is the letter "F". As in "WTF", or "MF", or "GFY", or "FSPCSMFEABOS"
its the last one...
Why such language? According to all the forums, IG Mech lists are SOOOO easy to destroy... Especially for Space Pups... As soon as your get within charge range, you'll mow through my tanks like tissue paper..
heh, i'm more worried about getting to close combat...
and even if i do. I dont have as many fists as I used to. Sure I can get more melta's but I only got one shot at those.
Plus, even if I do pop open a chimera in CC, your plasma vets will just light me up.